TV Packs only

White Lies 2024 S01E01 1080p WEB H264-GroovyFireflyOfFabulousPoetry

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#529672] Written by: Tyser11 [10/04/2024, 18:22]
I'm glad you got there in the end!! That would seem like something blocking your
access as I've never had it and I abuse it hahaha. If people understood and actually
thought like you did, you know what, I'll give it a go few dollars they would reap
these benefits too! Simple to use, the downloads are actually fairly quick too so
that's always a plus and cheap but I'm like you don't upload it's not worth it...
Maybe you might have somethings I cant locate but I use cinema HD so I have a
trakt and IMDb database (there's not always content but that's where the sites come
in to play and debrid comes out) but like I said, glad it worked, play around see what
else it can do for you, there's certainly more there for more advanced users... Happy
torrenting
[#529675] Written by: rockhopper72 [10/04/2024, 19:46]
I don't actually use plex for it's content but as a GUI for me to access and to keep track of what I have and also the
episodes I have watched. All my content is offline on a dedicated PC with 14 HDD's at the moment, and that's where the
3000+ series are stored, so the excel list is actually a list of what I have on my TV series PC. I very rarely watch anything
live. Apart from what I get on the torrents I also acquire some series from AMZ,BBC ETC and a couple of Australian sites
although I am in the UK. All of my content used to come from the news groups at one time but it got harder to track stuff
down so torrents took over. I will look at other things you have mentioned out of interest, thank you.
[#529678] Written by: Tyser11 [10/04/2024, 20:23]
Storing things on hdd can always be quite handy I've never really seen the need to...
Unless I was traveling but I guess keeping a copy of everything has its perks. I'm also
in the UK so getting the stuff from outside the UK is just a must but not really played
with Plex felt it didn't suit me for what I use torrents for the only time I use live is
sports or if I think something will take awhile to be uploaded so having a good IPTV
service is always a bonus altho Aussie content is minimal that's where rlsbb is great.
come across a few good AUS n NZ series recently! Definitely look into debrid it has
like 'my downloads in downloader' everything you've downloaded will be there if say
you want to re download it. I checked your theory with remote traffic ticked and it
was that I got the same error, so even I learnt something today and that's for if you
want to share a link with someone who doesn't have debrid I believe.
[#529679] Written by: rockhopper72 [10/04/2024, 20:48]
That makes sense. With Plex and my dedicated PC it's like having my own streaming service [probably more shows than
NOW TV] that I can access from anywhere and share full access to it with anyone I send a link to and it is free.
[#529682] Written by: Tyser11 [10/04/2024, 23:50]
A friend done something similar but on a private server, it was good but I opted for
my route haha I actually showed him and he was shocked how quickly I was getting
the files. All the online mainstream streaming platforms are rubbish you need about
5 subs for all content and can't even get it all as it's geo blocked... Spend a fortune
for nothing basicly if they were to all join forces 1 big platform for the world
everyone would be happy.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]